Hefty fines and jail time could apply if you disregard the rules this Bush Fire Danger Period

Jacinta Dickins
Updated November 16 2017 - 11:22am, first published November 15 2017 - 4:00pm

After being called to a number of fires putting the community at risk, the NSW Rural Fire Service (RFS) has strongly urged residents in the MIA to follow the rules and regulations for fire permits.

Subscribe now for unlimited access.


(min cost $0)

or signup to continue reading

See subscription options
Jacinta Dickins

Jacinta Dickins

Features and Special Publications Journalist

Get the latest Griffith news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.