- A lot of unanswered questions
- Leave our schools alone I put my kids in at wade because of bullies at Griffith high and now you want them to combined it is wrong why don't you use the tafe there are a lot of classroom's not being used.
- Doesn't sound like a merger still think will have same issues, at least we get 25mill but seems a shame to miss out on another 20 mill because some very vocal people don't like change.
- How is all this travel for students and staff better than one site?
- This is a terrible, mysterious third option that will not fix anything. Potentially worse situation than when we have now.
- One Principal for 2 schools is a bit of a joke. How are they going to have time for all the students, teachers and parents. Looks like they only considering the money they will be on, not the responsibility.
- Great idea!
- The schools are fine how they are I don't understand why it has to happen.
- No leave as is.
- I just wonder how disruptive this will be for students if they have to go to the other school for one of their HSC subjects. I have experienced this and it did not work well for the student.
- Terrible idea.
- I think its all should stay the same i have a autism son who attends wade high and everything is going well if use through a spanner in the works it will set him off the routine will be changed and wont like it they just need to leve schools alone and leve what it been for years and not merge the school it eill cause a hell.of alot of upset in kids and they may not want to go to school if they merge them
- This is a really bad outcome for Griffith, This is what you get served up for not being open to change. Two sites one management structure with different subjects at each site. its going to be a parents worst nightmare not to mention being difficult for the students to know where their at. The $25million capital investment is going to be more like $10million anyway as the behind the scenes construction costs will be duplicated as there is two sites.
- One school close to tafe campus . Better utilisation off staff facilities and training in skills after school enrolment .eg machanics .builders trade qualifications etc
- I think it's a great opportunity for not only the students but alos the teachers.
- i thought they would male it a secondary college where onecampus has 7-10 and the other is the senior campus with 11-12. it worked well on the central coast (tuggerah lakes s.c and brosbane waters s.c).
- not enough detail here to give an informed decision.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.