The Griffith Netball Association are hopeful their season will still be able to go ahead after the announcement from Netball NSW that all netball related activities must cease.
With the season set to start in May, president Catherine Wren said they would await further details from Netball NSW before making any decision.
"We don't want to make any snap decisions we just have to wait," she said.
"They said they'd have some more advice out in mid-April, so we are going to wait for that because our season wasn't due to start until May anyway.
"We were doing some rep training last week, but after the announcement from the government on Sunday night we decided that we would stop and then Netball NSW put something out on Monday saying that all activities were to cease anyway.
"Initially, it was strongly recommended to cease, and we put some risk management measures into place like washing equipment, but that was only for rep training, but now everything has to cease."
The representative scene has already been impacted with the senior state titles being delayed.
"Netball NSW hasn't made any announcement on junior state titles, but they have postponed senior state titles because they were supposed to be held right at the start of June," she said.
"They have been postponed, and we don't know any date yet. They haven't made an announcement on the Junior State Titles yet. They are waiting on this thing in April because they aren't until July anyway so hopefully things have settled down by then."