Rev-heads from all over turned out to parade down Banna Avenue and help raise a record amount of funds for charity as part of Griffith's Biggest Lap for 2019.
The 2019 event, which saw 442 vehicles cruise along the main street for more than two hours, surpassed last year's return of $14,000, with a close-to-final estimate coming to $24,000 raised for Can Assist and Riding for the Disabled.
Biggest Lap president Greg Centofanti said he was pleased with how smooth the event ran and thanked the volunteers and groups who helped make the event a success.
"The event went great, it all went to plan," Mr Centofanti said.
"The spectator support was amazing.
"The help and support from groups doing traffic management control [and other volunteers]... without them the event wouldn't go forward."
Motor-heads from across the nation descend on Griffith for the day, with participants from as far as Western Australia and Queensland also taking part this year.
"We are just growing from year to year," Mr Centofanti said.
"We get a lot of support from Wagga and Leeton... a huge amount of entries from Melbourne and a few from the Sydney area."
Vehicles of all shapes, makes and ages turned out to tackle the 3.6 kilometre course, with more than 80 years of automotive history on display.
Some of the classic cars to hit the street included a 1939 Ford Deluxe Sedan and a 1935 Ford Roadster Convertible, but the event was not just open to vintage cars, with many drivers participating in more modern vehicles.
"There is millions of dollars [worth of vehicles] out there," Mr Centofanti said.
"Some of these cars just do not get driven.
"It's great for the cars to be shown in motion instead of walking around them."
Mr Centofanti said some of the day's best cars were also awarded with trophies, with accolades going to the best Australian and American muscle cars, the best motorbike, the best customised vehicle, the best car from before 1959, the best modern car and the best vehicle overall.
While this year's edition is still in the process of heading to the history books, the organising crew are already looking to the 2020 edition, with plans already in motion to adapt to feedback given about this year's event.
"We've got no time to rest," Mr Centofanti said.
"We'll be having a meeting [on Tuesday]... and starting all over again.
"We're going to go back to the thinking board and think of more ways to raise money [next year]."
While you're with us, did you know that you can now receive updates straight to your inbox every Monday at 6am from The Area News? To make sure you're up to date with all the Griffith and MIA news you can sign up here.