Warburn estate have announced a nationwide recall of several of their most popular wines, including their famous Gossips Moscato, after the discovery of glass.
A notice posted on their website put the reason for the recall down to a packaging fault that resulted in the presence of the glass.
The products were sold at Dan Murphy’s, BWS and other liquor stores and hotels across Australia.
The company had advised consumers to return products to the place of purchase for a refund.
For more information call Warburn Estate on (02) 6963 8367 between the hours of 8:30am and 5pm. A message can be left outside of these hours.
Wines on the recall list:
- 2017 Rumours Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,
- 2017 Rumours Pinot Grigio,
- 2017 Rumours Chardonnay,
- 2017 Rumours Sauvignon Blanc
- 2017 Rumours Moscato,
- 2017 Gossips Chardonnay,
- 2017 Gossips Semillon Sauvignon Blanc,
- 2017 Gossips Moscato,
- 2017 Gossips Pink Moscato,
- 2017 Gossips Dolcetto and Syrah,
- 2017 Gossips Sauvignon Blanc
- 2017 Wine Gang Sauvignon Blanc,
- 2017 Warburn Estate Sangiovese Rose
- Individual bottles are 750ml (0.75kg) and cartons of 6 bottles are 4.5kg Lot numbers: L17289 to L17328, for Gossips Moscato only: L17289 to L17327